About the role
At Kindred we build distributed systems for online gambling that handle millions of transactions every day across our many brands. We are located right in the heart of the city and in top quality facilities!
We are now looking for a Microsoft Systems Engineer to support our Azure and O365 applications. The Candidate should have sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 Components.
You will be working together in our group of SysAdmins and across Kindred we have MS Engineers supporting a diverse number of products. Your main task will be to support with the maintenance of our O365 applications and help us with the strategy for Azure.
You will lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing all Office 365 and Azure based issues, while also working with engineering requirements and providing strategic recommendations to management.
You are service minded and you take pride on your deliveries. You enjoy helping our customers, who are our Kindred employees.
Our team is multi-cultural, we have 6 different nationalities within our team only! And we strongly believe in friendship and strive to create an engaging but also fun working environment.
If you find this appealing please keep on reading!
• Maintain and optimize our O365 and Azure Applications
• Develop new processes around them and improve existing ones
• Write technical documentation for O365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
• Implementation and management of Advanced Threat Protection (EMS E5 Components)
• Azure Information protection and Advanced Threat Analytics Management
• 5 years of experience in Microsoft Infrastructure
• Working experience with Office 365 online services
• Working experience with Azure IaaS, EMS Suite
• Have worked with Windows 10 in an Enterprise environment
• Excellent Business English skills, oral and written.
• Must be highly organised and detail-oriented
• Excellent team player, we care for each other at the team!
• Service minded
"Good to have"
• Have worked on Monitoring solutions such as OMS.
• Hands on experience of Working on MS Defender ATP, Azure AD Identity protection, Cloud App Security and Advanced Threat Analytics.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Defender security center Portal.
• Good to have knowledge on Windows information Protection (Microsoft Intune).
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
If this job is not for you but you are interested in jobs similar to this, then click the button below to be the first to know about them.