The HR function is undergoing a transformation to better support the rapidly changing needs of Kindred.
Key to this will be a greater focus on strategic HR, whilst not losing sight of improving and solidifying services delivered by operational HR. This role will form part of a small Centre of Expertise focused on Organisation Effectiveness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic OD and change associate to support the OD & change manager and other business leaders to deliver OD change projects . In addition, this role will provide change management support for other internal change activity.
• Work with the Head of OE and the OD & Change Lead and business leadership to deliver OD projects, ensuring that quality standards and consistency are maintained
• Support preparation of key project workshops and deliverables, helping to create project plans, workshop materials and outputs
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from across the business throughout the OD process
• Build own knowledge of the organization, stakeholders and key business activities to inform organization design activity
• Coordinate the design authority/OE forum governance
• Organise effectiveness insights and reporting
• Produce timely, simple and accurate project status reports, RAID logs, and update presentations
• Support the OD and change lead to manage project logistics (e.g. scheduling, room booking etc.)
• Work closely with the global HRBPs to support the plan and implementation of OD changes
• Manage updates to the OD and Change toolkits in conjunction with the Talent development team
• Work with the broader HR team to maintain a baseline of the organisation, ensuring organisation charts, job descriptions and job architecture are maintained
• Build your own expertise in OD through continuous professional development activities
• Support the delivery of change management activity to ensure successful execution of organizational initiatives
• Work with the OD & Change lead to carry out change impact assessment, working on change plans and outlining appropriate interventions.
• Work with the OD & Change lead in developing and delivering stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
• Support the development of communication strategies and plans, producing high quality communication materials
• Work closely with the Talent Development team on training needs analysis, determination of any required training tools
• Support other change interventions / activity as required
• Build strong relationships throughout the business and HR
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global team so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on the “Register for Alerts” button.
If this job is not for you but you are interested in jobs similar to this, then click the button below to be the first to know about them.