Reporting to the Accounting Manager France to join a team of 5 you will be covering all Finance aspects for the french entity (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash). Position is permanent (CDI).
As a member of the France Finance team, you will be a day-to-day Business Partner for the Kindred France local team.
Based in Boulogne-Billancourt, you will work closely with operations in Malta as well as the central corporate team in London, providing ad-hoc analysis and support as required.
You are an exceptionnal professional who consistenly looks for exceeding expectations and can pro-actively contribute to supporting our rapidly growing operations in France.
What will be your role ?
Daily Reconciliation :
· Assist department in bank account reconciliation process
· Prepare journal entries & book payable invoices
Month-end process :
· Participate to the month-end and yearly close
· Collate and reconcile invoices to be received, and book accrual accordingly
· Collate and reconcile prepayment, and book GL entry accordingly
· Assist department in preparing or checking monthly reconciliations
· Validate accuracy of accouting data – and spot mis-allocated entries
· Assist department in documenting balance sheet accounts for audit purpose
Long term project :
· Assist department in improving & automating processes & controls
· Assist department in preparing our migration to a new group ERP
· Interact with group counterpart to adapt and aling our processes to best in class.
· Support the Accounting Manager with day to day ad hoc request.
Your profile :
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.
If this job is not for you but you are interested in jobs similar to this, then click the button below to be the first to know about them.